Beiträge von Valle1975

Thanks, I solve the problem about wrong port installation, so I remove my CAPI Compatible previous port001, now my license is free, now I try to create a news Voip2 SIP port, but this port doesn't start, and remain down.

I try to start it , without success. I notice that Status monitor are not avaible for that port, so I can't see what kind of error exist for troubleshooting.

Please help me... thanks

Thank, I undersand..

Now I copy all settings about my actual CAPI ISDN compatible port (PORT001), so what's the correct procedure for remove this license and try to use to new VOIP2 port?

Is it enough to delete this port ??

I have another little problem, I try to create an Voip2 port (PORT002), but wrongly i don't complete the installation and now I have the port installed, but i can't remove it, because it's not show me the DELETE function..

So I retry to install another Voip2 port (PORT003), this time waiting all software installation, and this port was installed normally, and this is the right port where I want to move actual license.

So I need to remove PORT002, before try moving the license..

How can I do?

Thanks a lot..

Hi, I need to configure my David3 server (Windows 2016 VM on Vmware) for sending fax using Voip trunk Sip connections.

I've already credentials and sip server , but I don't know how set up David and Vmware for using this kind of service, if it's possible by it.

First of today, I always used BERONET ISDN gateway (by CAPI Compatible port in DAVID3) for sending fax by Isdn traditional LINE.

Thanks to everyone who spent time for help me.

Good morning , first of all, sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian and I can't find support or italian dealer for help me after our DAVID 3 installation.

First of all, I install DAVID 3 on Windows Server 2016 just for sending email and fax from our ERP software, just for sending, without enable receive functions.

Now I need to send an email with .pdf attached and standard Object and Message Body to several hundred of emails e/o faxes.

I prepare a file xxxx.RND with down showed format, anche using David Editor, I prepare a new Email with Object and Body, I attach Email .pdf, and with the Options/Broadcast , I select my xxxx.RND file and all works.

The only problem that I find, it's that Pippo1 see email address of Pippo2 and all other email destination in received email.

I can't do that. I don't find solution in help menu, so please tell me haw can i solve this problems.

Thanks a lot.

xxxx.RND

;Email

pippo1@aa.net;Pippo 1

pippo2@bb.net;pippo 2

Good morning , first of all, sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian and I can't find support or italian dealer for help me after our DAVID 3 installation.

First of all, I install DAVID 3 on Windows Server 2016 just for sending email and fax from our ERP software, just for sending, without enable receive functions.

Now I need to attach a .pdf file in all EMAILs and FAXes that one users will send, but there is something wrong in my configuration for the FAX, EMAIL are working well.

Here my FAX and use configuration:

- For FAX, I prepare "CONAI.TIF" file (using DAVID3 preview, and Save as .TIF file), and I place it in \\SRVDAVID\DAVID\APPS\Faxware\Resource\Include\

- In the user setting, I set in INCLUDE AFTER funcion, the configuration file named "ALLEGA.inc", that are here :

@@;The command USERHOLD causes the job to be set in the job log of David

@@;Here the message can first of all be checked. Then the user has to

@@;release it by the press of a key.

@@;USERHOLD

@@;

- in the same folder, I create a file named "ALLEGA.FAX" with this string

@@APPENDIMAGE \\SRVDAVID\DAVID\APPS\Faxware\Resource\Include\Conai.TIF [NODEL]@@

But doesn't WORK.. THE ERROR when I try to send a fax is "UNKNOWN ERROR AT DISTANT".

I check the path, and it's correct (is the same that working good for the email).

Please help me, thanks a lot.