• Don't think this should post in this forum but can i just ask ;

What do people think of Tobit's future ? it seems that it's being used less and less now, I'm not sure how much it's now used in the UK, I'm pretty sure it's got a decent following in Germany, but is everything email wise going to go to exchange ?

Thanks.

• Tobit speaks of individual cases for dissatisfied users, but my clients want all return Outlook. Because Microsoft no
    more Small Business Server with Exchange offers, I migrate the data Tobit my clients in Kerio Connect.

With my migration tool 'dv2kerio' it is possible to take the data with a few clicks.

Translated with Google Translate

Spezialist bei David Problemen, oder bei der Migration zu Kerio Connect (ebenfalls von AVM KEN! 4).

• I don´t see why your question should not be asked here. Every now and then the same question comes up in german. While there are users who are still very much satisfied I see a growing number of users and admins trying to get away from Tobit and the David server. Although the software itself offers a lot of nice advantages the company Tobit seems to do everything to destroy this product. Instead of refurbishing David from the scratch and eliminating bugs, they keep old bugs and keep proprietary architecture and put effort only in design and marketing and adding new bugs.
    Recently it became evident that their software developing skills cannot keep up with their marketing blather, let´s just look at the Apple client disaster. From my point of view Tobit entirely left the path of serious software development for serious businesses when they came up with radio gimmicks. They lost the focus of what is really important and as a result more and more companies are switching to Exchange or looking for other solutions. The David server is like an old dino which is prone to extinction as a result of Tobits incompentence. Sad enough because it has potential to beat Exchange or be an integral part of any Exchange installation at least.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kato (17. Oktober 2012 um 19:21)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!