David Restart Server, users no longer all gone.

• After cleaning Virus cryptolocker, and replace all the files .crypt. David Restart Server, users no longer all gone.

I can do a restore but there 5 days.

What David module that could be involved. All my achive / USER file is there but no longer use the list on the David Server.

I activate Administrator and he resumed his original ID 10004000. but others do not take their original ID 10008000 ect ....

What is the best choice I restore with Acronis and I lost 5 days or you may have a brilliant idea that could help me.

Thanks in advance.

IronWare

• do you have a Strongbox Backup? You can easily Restore your Mails via Strongbox.

If the User where deleted, they have to have the same ID as before. I think you have also permission problems to list the Mails in the David Client.
    There are certainly some thinks to do to get this working. Not easy to explain it in a forum.

If you have big problems with permissions and no strogbox backup and if you don't miss importent mails, I would recommend to use the Acronis Backup.

But first try the following. Add a new User with Administrator permissions.
    Open the David Client. Go to your Server -> Users
    and try if you can see the old users there. If you can access them, you can drag an drop the files to new users.

Tobit David Profi und Fachhändler seit 2000.

proxytec.de

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von JackC (31. Mai 2016 um 19:18)

• JackC Hello, I have no Strongbox Backup, but I have no problem right either.

All my David Works well Server, the Fax, all emails sent in undistributed.

The only thing that does not work I have over a user in the Users list of Tobit.

I do not know .crypt replace the file is what might have been broken.

David A customer Starting with the login administrator I have access to archive all users.

But no users in Tobit.

IronWare.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!