David client web not opening emails

• Hello all,

It's been a while but i'm back. I've just setup David client web access for one user. All works successfully and they can log into the web client and see all their emails, in box, out box etc .... and when they click on an email they can see the email preview but when we try to open the email it opens the email in a new tab / pop up and although the header information ( email from , to, subject etc ) appears, the body of the email isn't shown, it just says:

DOCUMENT NOT FOUND
    The requested document does not [or no longer] exist on this server. The link could be outdated or wrong. Please check your proxy server (reload without caching) or report this error to our Web master.Thank you!

I can't it being a rights issue if it can see the email and the preview etc ... ?

What have I missed ?

EDIT: Just to edit this a little - If i hit forward or reply I can read the entire email o.k. ( just don't have access to any attachments it appears )

EDIT2: If I forward an email that came in with an attachment the recipient can see and read that attachement, I just can't see it at all in the web client. Are these bugs in the system ?

Thanks for reading.

Nigel

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Ripthorn (7. Juli 2016 um 17:35)

• just a note to say that I can scroll down in the preview window to find and access any attachments. It's only when I try to open the email I can't see the email contents. I've also tried on the main DC server and the same thing happens. Must be a bug rather than a rights issue.
    Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!