forcing an email to leave Tobit!

• Good morning all,

Can I force Tobit to send an email 'out of the building' although it knows it's an internal address ?? I have a remote user (that's also in the office sometimes) and I want to be able to email him with his normal address and Tobit force it outside so when it comes back into the pop3 account waiting for collection the mobile / other pop3 accounts can pick it up too. I know that means there will be duplication in the Tobit users inbox (unless you can force it out and not appear in the inbox first time round ?)

At the moment we have a different email address anyone inside the building using Tobit has to use if they want to send it external.

Many thanks.

• As long as you use David as smtp server, the service layer will treat his own mail domain strict as internal mail. As far as I know there is now smart solution for this requirement. You will have to workaround this with special 2nd eMail accounts which are processed via a different (external or internal) smtp server. CU, fx.trix

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!