service pack david.fx-sp-03-may-11.exe

• downloaded and tried to install the latest SP but it only shows a the david box with what I believe is a German cancel button, if i hit that i get a German yes/No prompt - no returns me to the first window and yes closes the install, I'm presuming that this is the German SP version and it's detecting that I have the English version installed so it doesn't run the update, so; is that correct and if so are we aware when an English SP will be released ?

Thanks 8)

• If you are not able to read german, i'm wondering how you administrate the David server (as only the client have a language selection). A screenshot should be helpful to solve the problem like Fritzotobit wrote already.

• ;( ;( ;( 8| slightly embarrassing .... I started the sp and loaded paint shop pro to grab a decent screen shot and by the time all that was ready the sp had finished to load and was displaying an English 'Next' button 8| ;( ;( ;(

Thanks for your help

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!